Nyi Ma Lay

Monday, February 25, 2013

Will You Marry Me? Is My Dream For Me

I Want You To Know That My Mind Is Seeking For An Open Minded Man Who Knows How To Treat A lady Right And A Man Who Will Not Be Too Busy And Too Tired When I Need Him By My Side. I Want A Man To Love Me True And Cares For Me, A Man Who Will Respect Me And Never Makes Me Feel Sorry For Taking Him As My Husband. I Want A Man Who Knows How To Kiss And A Man Who Knows How To Make A Woman Feel Satisfied When We Talk About  Love. I Know You Can Do All This Stuff For Me. I Believe In U **




If I Give You My Hand Would You Take It And Make Me The Happiest Girl In The Whole World?


  
BF : Will You Marry Me?
GF : I Do 
BF : Can You Wait Me 7 Years ?
GF : I Will Always Waiting For You For The Rest Of My Life
BF : I Love You Baby
GF : I Love U2 SweetHeart 


1 comment:

  1. For Nyimalay, May be good lucky! If you meet your bf, please show me who. I interesting your post.But I think impossible. While you need warmup love ,I want to stay with you. There fore, you 'll meet to really love man.
    I gave you present poem........

    LOVE
    No trouble that love can truly overcome
    Let's decorate the world with love only
    If there is no love, being a man in the world will be heartbroken.
    Let's embrace love only.
    အခ်စ္
    ခ်စ္ျခင္းေမတၱာ မေက်ာ္ႏိုင္တဲ့ ဒုကၡဆိုတာ တကယ္မ၇ွိ
    ေမတၱာနဲ႔သာ ဒီကမၻာကို အလွဆင္စို႔ ။
    ခ်စ္ျခင္းေမတၱာ မရွိပါမူ ထိုကမၻာ ၀ယ္ လူသားျဖစ္ခြင့္ ၾကံဳရလင့္လည္း
    ရင္နင့္စရာ ျဖစ္သြားမ်ာမို႔ ေမတၱာကိုသာေထြးပိုက္ပါစို႔ ........

    ReplyDelete