Nyi Ma Lay

Friday, March 1, 2013

:( I Miss You So Much Habibi :(

Why Can't I Forgot You Just A Time Distance In A Second? I'm Thinking About You Every Time When I'm Looking At The Star In The Midnight .......! Have You Ever Thinking About Me? Help Me Moon & Tell My Lovely Heart I Miss Him So Much ;"( 



1+1 = My Eyes Seeing You
3+3= 6 Senes I Feeling You
12+12 = 24 Hours I Waiting For Your  SMS
50% + 50% = 100% I Worried About You
182.5 + 182.5 = 365 Days I Missed You Baby



I Missed You In Every Beats Of My Heart, In Every Blink Of My Eyes, In Every Second Of The Time And In Every Moment Of The Day !!!


When The Sky Looks Blue ........ I MISS YOU
When The Dreams Come True ....... I MISS YOU
When My Heart Is Beats ...... I MISS YOU
When I Am Alone ............ I MISS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment